Aurora Hotel at Reykjavik/Keflavik Airport Terminal KEF is located 100 meters from the Keflavik International Airport. Aurora Star is one of the best options for your first and last nights in Iceland. The hotel’s spacious rooms are all equipped with private bathrooms and seating areas. Continental breakfast and free WiFi are available for all guests.
1. These Terms constitute a contract between you and Hotel Airport Aurora Star, kt. 620107-1070, Skútuvogi 6, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 354 595 1900.
2. By finalizing the reservation, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
3. All reservations require credit card guarantee Due at Time of Booking.
4. Reservations must be cancelled before 18:00 on the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one-night room and tax.
5. Reservations can be modified before 18:00 on the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one-night room and tax.
6. Payment for a provided service or for a reservation that was not cancelled on time, cannot be refunded.
7. Provided credit card will be charged for the first night after 18:00 on the day of arrival.
8. Check in is available from 14:00, check out is till 12:00.
9. Children up to 8 years old stay free with an accompanying adult if using an existing bed.
10. Pets not allowed in the property.
11. Smoking is forbidden inside the property.
Your personal data shall be handled by us, both manually and through data processing systems, with the purpose of a) meeting your requests (no consent required) and pursuing activities in the fields of b) marketing, promotional activities and forwarding of information material relating to services and products offered by our organization (consent required). Data transmission is not compulsory, but needed in order to meet your requests. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed. Lastly, we wish to remind you that, in order to exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data (access, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), you may contact the Person in Charge of Handling the Data, by writing to: Hotel Airport Aurora Star, email@example.com
Governing law / Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are in accordance with Icelandic law. Any legal action shall be brought before the District Court of Reykjanes.